|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Camera, Heart Rate Monitor|
About this item
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus¹ watch faces-with military-grade durability² and water resistance³.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity.
- ⁴You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone.
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day ⁵on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share⁶.
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching⁷.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DOWNTIME: Galaxy Watch3’s automatic sleep tracker offers insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recenter with breathing guides.
- SMART WATCH. SMART LIFE: Integrated Bixby voice functionality⁸ can read your texts, make a call or initiate coaching on command and on the go. Samsung Pay⁹ lets you leave home without a wallet. And a multilayered defense-grade security platform keeps all your data safe.
- ANDROID/iOS COMPATIBLE: Pairs seamlessly with Android devices and select iOS devices¹⁰.
- ¹Supported on both Android and IOS. ²This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, Including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. ³Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:210. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. ⁴Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store). ⁵45mm version lasts longer (56 hours) than 41mm version (43 hours). Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary. ⁶Works with QI compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung QI devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. ⁷This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. ⁸Most Bixby voice functionality requires LTE or Bluetooth connection to a phone. LTE version requires initial setup for standalone use. ⁹Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals. ¹⁰Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones. Galaxy Watch3-supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device.